Toddler Time

Noah's walking.

He walks like a cowboy wearing chaps and spurs.  He toddles back and forth with a huge grin on his face and has little to no fear.

Lilah is getting less and less jealous and now we need to remind her to not love her brother quite so aggressively so that she doesn't take him down with her constant snuggling and kisses.  She's becoming shy in public.  It's usually endearing.  She's also stunning.  That child makes me catch my breath occasionally when she's thinking off quietly and her eyes stare off and her hair just cascades... oi.  She's a beauty.  And I'm almost sure it's not just because she's mine that I feel this way.  :)

We're down to two feedings a day.  I'm really struggling here.  Tonight I was nursing Noah to sleep and after he finished eating I scooped him up and rocked him a little.  I'm really trying to get all that I can from each of these sessions just in case it is the last.  He was struggling to fall asleep, sucking on his right thumb, then switching to his left.  All of a sudden he extended both hands and cradled my face while still keeping his eyes closed and started to instantly softly snore.  I immediately broke into tears due to the gorgeous nature of the moment.   Lord.  Help me get through this sweetness and have the strength to stop having children.  I know I can't handle any more in my brain, but my heart and hormones definitely have a different agenda.

I love them.  That is all.  Every night when they pass out I'm fully tuckered out and I don't have the energy to move.  But life is moving on (I went to a WORKOUT today!) and things will get back to normal soon enough and I'll be able to get a sitter.  I'm trying very hard to inhale these last baby moments before I blink and they're gone forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...