Knock On Wood

I end up complaining a lot on this blog.  I know this.  It's a way for me to let things go as I write them.  However I do have to say that I'm a very very lucky girl. 

The past few weeks have been pretty tough on little kids within my immediate circle.  Two little babies have been diagnosed with cancer.  I cannot imagine such a thing happening to my little girl.  Knock on wood, tfoo tfoo tfoo.  So here is my version of "Dayenu" mama-style.  

My pregnancy was incredible.  My labor was without incident.  My child was born completely healthy.  She has continued to be healthy with the exception of a runny nose.  She sleeps well at night in between feedings.  She laughs and has a great personality.  Lilah has amazing hair and gorgeous eyes.  She has thigh folds galore which are completely delicious.  She loves to swim.  

Knock on wood.  I love that little lady of mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.