Crazy Deep Lovin'

Today my little lady and I hung out together just the two of us all day.

I timed her naps perfectly.  She slept 1.5 hours in the am, and then 1.5 hours in the pm.

We went for a walk.  We hung out in the living room and played and danced.  She ate some good strawberries from the farmer's market.  She laughed at my singing.  We ran an errand and took the L.

She was pretty much sunshine and radiance all day long.

She went down for the night at 6:30 without a peep.

I'm sitting here while the husband has band practice, and I'm watching Top Chef and drinking a beer.  And I miss her.  How is this even possible?!  I love that little person.  More than I ever thought possible.

Being a mom is pretty awesome.  And that's all I have to report.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.