Beginning of the School Year and End of Summer 2


School started this week.  Lilah remembered the routine and immediately said "ok bye bye mama" and gave me a hug and kiss and walked away.  I wanted a little more drama for the end of our summer, but recognized a blessing when I saw it.  :) We're both on our own again doing our own thing.  She's a trooper and loves daycare and I'm told daily that she's the "most mellow and chill" kid in the place.  In fact, the other day the daycare director told me that she hopes that Lilah grows a thicker skin for when other kids take from her or don't wait her turn.  Interesting, since she doesn't really act that way at home.  We always know when she's disappointed.  She's also learning English at a crazy rate.  Telling me to "come here" today and also to play "peek-a-boo, koo-koo" with her.  She's translating as she speaks, which is kind of amazing.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...