First Thoughts

I've been writing in a journal, but it just really isn't the same as typing.  There's something magical about being able to record almost as fast as I think... it becomes more natural and organic.  Which is kinda like being pregnant this time.  It's incredible.  I'm scared to tell people sometimes how much I'm loving it.  On one hand I don't want to be resented by others who have a really hard time hurling for the first few months or walking around zombie-like... but on the other hand, after what I went through the first time... I friggin' deserve this.  I wake up every morning with baby flutters or baby hiccups within me and feel this little girl coming to life, and there's something so magical about it.  Even with the anatomy and physiology knowledge, and my in-depth understanding of mitosis and cell division and synaptic formation... there's something just pure magic about knowing that this little thing within is actually real.  I'll be a mama to this little lady in a few short months and I'm reveling in it.  Every time one of the other pregnant ladies around me gives birth lately it just kind of amazes me in a pure way... like a 5 year old.  That chick was just like me, and now she's a mom.  Totally basic.  But totally magic.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.