Chilling Out

In the past week we've taken a trip, had our little lady sleep in different places, carted out the Pack n' Play more often than ever and had her nap on the go a few times as our move is approaching.  If there's something I've learned during these few weeks it's that it's ok to do stuff with a baby.  Chances are that it'll all be fine.  I think the PTSD that's left over from the first few months is starting to wear off. The more chill we are the more chill she is and all is well.  She's a little older, a little wiser, and a little more chill.  Which makes us much more able to get things done.

Moving will be quite the challenge.  We have 3 weeks to get things packed, do some renovations and move in... and our closing date and mortgage are all still in flux.  It's pretty much a done deal, but that "pretty much" part is what's worrying me a little.  Playing general contractor and having a baby at home is pretty interesting.  I had her strapped to me in a carrier while I made some measurements this week and then thankfully my dad showed up to take her off so I could talk to the guys.

I pack a box whenever I get a chance.  Today I packed up kitchen drawers while I heated my Chinese.  That's just the way things will be.  And that's my general attitude these days...

It'll all work itself out :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.