Prioritizing

My little lady is 7 months old today.

We've completed more than half of a year with this little lady and we've hit a groove.  Things are more or less settling in... we're figuring out naps, we're figuring out meals, night time routine is a set thing.

Now... it's time for me. :)

I've been all about her for a very long time.  It's time to make myself a little more of a priority.  I'm averaging a pedicure every 3.5 months, one workout a week, and pretty much no "me" time unless it's during a nap.  I'm going to kick it up a few notches.

So here's a pledge (to myself).  3 minimum workouts a week.  1 pedicure every 3 weeks.  Small baby steps... but that's the only way we get anywhere these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.