Grass is Greener...

I dreaded moving to the city.  Now with two weeks left in this neighborhood of Lincoln Square I'm mourning the loss of city living.  It's my own fault!  The new job and the commute just wouldn't be doable... but I'm sad about losing the walkability to farmer's markets two times a week and all the little local businesses.

I am starting to fray a little about being home all day with her.  Her naps (two now) contain me to my house and I don't get to make play dates very easily.  I long for interaction.  But the next two weeks are the end of the summer schedule and I know that leaving her to daycare and not being able to stop by and having only one hour a day with her will be heartbreaking.  So... I know this won't be great one way or the other.

I guess I just need to work on living in the moment... :) The next time I'm lonely and stressed out I'll just give her a squeeze and take a big whiff of baby scent.  I know I'll be missing that pretty soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.