Twitchy

My eye has been twitching for about 4 days.  Normally whenever this happens I can eat a banana and get on with my life.  Not so much this time.  I know that these things are caused by magnesium deficiencies, so I've been eating dark chocolate (look it up... it's a great source!) but to no avail.  I even went to sleep last night at 9 pm and felt rested this morning when I woke up at 7:30 after our 5 night-time wake ups.  That should count!  But nope!  We're half-way through week 7 and I'm just continuing to twitch.

My mom came over on Sunday and sat with our little lady so we could leave the house twice.  The first time we went to flotation tanks and floated for an hour in sensory-deprivation.  I was able to relax for the last 20 minutes of the experience... but it took a while to get into it.  Of course when I did relax all I could think about was our little girl. Crazy.

Next we went to the movies and watched "Monuments Men" while we ate smuggled in pie (thanks Lesia!).  There's nothing like smuggling in pie to the movie theater (except for smuggling in beer... which we have also done once or twice).  It's just lovely.

Anywho.  Let's hope that in a few weeks this little girl will get over the fussiness hump (which all books promise are between weeks 6 and 8) and we can start sleeping more and stressing less.  Maybe my eye will learn to relax in the mean time...  or maybe I'll just think of it as an accessory.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.