A Special Shout Out...

I've been meaning to do a special shout out to three ladies in my life that have made the past 11 weeks bearable.  It goes without saying that my parents and Yan's parents have been fantastic... but these three ladies went above and beyond in the friend department. I won't use names.  BB, AB, and OI you three have really been so so wonderful to me.  BB, you get what I'm going through because you're going through it at the same time... except with two little people instead of my one.  AND you never whine.  And that is fabulous and empowering.  AB, you check in on me on the regular and come by on the weekends and bake.  Dear lord do you bake woman!  And finally OI, you took this opportunity to come by and check in on us multiple times due to the fact that you know how much it helped you... and that is wonderful and amazing and I appreciate your reaching out.

There are many other people such as MG who came by one day and talked to me. Or JC who came by with food and baked goods and talked to me.  But overall... I just love that I have such a community of people who continuously follow through and continue to do good good things because they are good good people.  So the next time someone has a baby and I'm not up to my gills in my own deal... I'll pay it forward.  Thank you to all of you lovely wonderful people.  I'm a wealthy lady.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.