36 Weeks

Crazy week at work. 

I'm having this wierd thing happen where I know I'm going to be gone, so on one hand I'm feeling like I need to detach more and more... but when things get tumultuous I am always ready to jump into the fire... so I have to wrestle with myself.  Control is a thing I know I have to let go of as a parent.  I know that it isn't going to be so simple and that things are going to get crazy and curveballs will be thrown... and I'll have to deal. 

It will be very strange coming back in the spring having not been part of the crazy for 12 weeks.  Especially in a time of change and transition.  It will all be fine in the end... I have to keep telling myself this.  Nothing will fall apart.  My maternity sub is an incredible find, he's a wonderfully zen man who was a teacher at North and is definitely ready to handle things, especially with my wonderful secretary at his side.  All will be well.  I have to let go.  All will be well.  I have to let go.  I'll work on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.