Who the heck really knows...

So yesterday we had a day of cleaning.  I had a firm desire to clean.  Was this nesting? I have no idea.  Maybe I just really wanted to clean up shop?  I woke up in the middle of the night full of energy and ready to go... then had to make myself go back to sleep.  Again... nesting? Or just the inability to sleep due to weird dreams?  I have no idea.

Contractions.  I think I get them occasionally.  Or... is it just the kid swishing around in there doing olympic tricks?  I have no idea.  I've never done this before.  It's all well and good to google "what does a contraction feel like" but then you get crazy ladies who spend all of their days on forums making up crazy answers to crazy questions.  It's better to stay away from things like that in my humble opinion.

So I just mosey along.  Not really certain of what's going on... but overall still enjoying things.  I like the flipping.  I like the hiccups (most of all really).  I like having the ability to have a full day to myself where I get to just do what I want to do... even if that's sorting random drawers and watching Grey's Anatomy (there's no judgement here, it's a safe place!).

The Russians are arriving this week.  The family reunion is almost here.  It will be very interesting and exhausting week... but really lovely to have so many people around.  I'm sure I'll get lots of advice.  But again... I can't necessarily use it.  I have no idea what's happening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.