Family

It's so interesting watching my family go through the preparation stages for this little lady.  Everyone reacts in their own way, and it's such a learning experience to watch them and learn more about the people that are closest to you in your life.  Some people worry, some are just super excited, some are a little uncomfortable about the significance of another generation being added to the family and where that leaves their generation.  Everyone has also been pretty good about only giving advice when solicited... that's impressive to me!  They're all very eager to help in different ways as well! I'm lucky to have three sets of doting grandparents for this little lady, and since the one thing I'm a little worried about is losing my mind in seclusion once Yanik goes back to work... I hope that these folks will come round and keep the two ladies company on walks in the winter.  We have so much stuff, but the most important thing for me really is to have "presence" instead of "presents" and with the Russian Jewish mentality, hopefully that will be the case.  :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.