Winter Melon

What the heck is a winter melon?? That is the size of the kiddo this week.  Things are starting to happen pretty quick at this point.

I went to go visit BB and the new baby.  So little!  The heads are always what freak me out at this point.  Every newborn... my eyes go straight to the circumference of that head and I start thinking logistics.  BB's baby seems manageable.  So that's a great thing. :)   

I held the little guy and he draped over my ginormous belly... and apparently my little lady wanted to say hello (or goodbye) and started kicking up through to the little one resting.  Those little people are so interesting! 

The comments at work are getting more and more ridiculous as well.  This week I got "everytime I see you I feel the urge to go run and boil water," "you are wider than you are tall," and from a student "seriously... you should be at home, I worry when I see you."  :)  I actually feel pretty good.  I'd say the same as the past few months.  The anxiety is peaking, but overall, physically, things are good.  Sleep becomes more difficult (for myself as well as for Yanik who has to sleep through my "heavy breathing"). The family arrives today... so let's see how we make do this weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.