41 Weeks

So I'm done with work.  Until April.  Which is crazy, since I think I've had a job continuously since about the age of 13.  At least one job, sometimes up to three.  I know that I'm getting a new "job" and this will also be time consuming, but actually not having to go into an office during winter months isn't something that I've ever experienced.  So that's exciting. :)

We had our second trifecta appointment today.  I made Yan come with me after the last appointment just in case.  We did the ultrasound, the non-stress test, and then they swept my membranes again.  We scheduled the induction for 10am next Friday.  I've had the Braxton Hicks all day but nothing exciting quite yet.  Although tomorrow I have another massage with the wonderful Dana and have very very high hopes.  There is an element of performance anxiety with the knowledge that people are leaving town that I would love to have present, as well as people flying in who would love to meet LLP, but after doing pretty much everything on the "what to do to induce labor at home list" I'm coming to realize that in reality I just need to chill, walk around occasionally and just focus on not losing my mind.  So that's what I'll try if no dice after tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.