Friday the 13th

So yesterday was fun.  :)

I spent the day running around the school getting ready for the pep assembly today.   After a full day of checking in with students and staff around the building I headed over to the midwives for my weekly checkup.  On the way over I realized that I had been having contractions more often than usual.  I went in and had some fairly regular contractions while there.  I was checked and told that I could be fairly far along, or might be nowhere at all. Giving birth is not straight forward... I will tell you what!  Gaye told me that I should stay home tomorrow since running an assembly and then going into labor isn't really what you want to do.  I was supposed to take the day off and relax.

We went to dinner, watched "August Rush" and then headed to sleep.  I was up a few times with stomach issues but slept in and then took a walk around the neighborhood.  Showered, and now I'm sitting here thinking whether or not I should have gone to work.  Sigh.  I do have a massage still scheduled for this evening.... so I guess that we'll see what this weekend brings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.