Rejoining the Real World

So many accomplishments this week!

I went out to dinner at a Michelin starred restaurant with my husband for our anniversary.  I went to a dentist appointment and the baby came with.  My mom sat with her and then we ventured into Northbrook Court.  A mall! With a baby!

Yan and I took her to the doctor's office where she was measured as almost 10 lbs, 21.5 inches.  We stopped and got sushi for lunch afterwards. With a baby!

Today I got a massage.  Yep! I left the house for 3 hours and even went to Trader Joe's.  Without a baby!

Yesterday was the first day where I think she was smiling at us and not due to a bowel movement of some sort.  That's some great progress as well.

We booked a trip with the baby in June to San Francisco.  We're heading to a wedding.  She's going to experience sunshine eventually... that's good to know.

We're starting to move around again.  Life is starting to creep on.  Eventually we're going to take walks and explore the outdoors when it isn't below zero with snow whipping about.  I just have to keep my mind on that possibility.

Things are starting to look up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...