The Last Selfish Moments...

As a lady who lived on her own quite a bit in her 20's, I'm realizing how lucky I truly was to have had so much choice regarding what I did with the time in those formative years.  Making plans, signing up for classes or courses, traveling on a whim are all things I'll have to give up for quite some time with this little one on the way... so I'm grabbing all of the moments I possible can while I can.  If I get an hour or two to sit, I'm much less likely to focus all of my energy at work or on others... which is slightly startling to me, but kinda lovely at the same time.  There's nothing quite as relaxing as going for a walk on your own, taking time to go wander around the neighborhood, watching a ridiculous TV show, sitting in a coffee shop, or getting in a mani-pedi.  :)  It sounds trivial, but I think I'll miss spending time with me... so I'll do it while I can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.