34 Weeks

Little Lady P is head down and ready to party!  She's been having little dance parties with herself from the hours of 3am until about 4am on a nightly schedule... so I am pretty sure when Yanik and I will be awake once she does get here.  Her room is ready, I have diapers and a changing pad... and we'll install the car seat this weekend.  We're also getting bins ready to go over to friends and rummage through old belongings.  It's a crazy amount of stuff to do for a little someone who isn't even really 5 lbs.  We have 2 classes left with Denyse, and then we're officially getting pushed off as "ready."  We'll see how that all goes once LLP gets here.  I always talk myself down by thinking "if I had former students do this and their kids survived... we'll be ok."  !!!

Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.