33/33

Holy crap.  I'm 33 years old.  I'm 33 weeks pregnant.  Things are about to get real for sure.  The funny thing is, that even though these numbers are surreal to think about to current day me... I'm not really freaking out.  I'm sitting calmly having an out-of-body experience, but I'm ok.  I feel good.  I have such a partner and friend in Yanik, I know I'll be looked after even as I'm looking after another.  That makes this much much more incredible and workable.  So even though I know that I was alive when my parents were this age, I'm cool.  It's just the way life goes, the cycle goes on... and I'm ready for the next number to happen.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.