Things I Miss

Ok... I'm overall a happy lady, but here are some things I've been missing lately (almost 34 weeks down!).

  • Running.  I love this weather.  This is the weather that I long for when I run.  I'm not one of those crazy ladies who loves to jog around as soon as it's over 70 degrees... that's when I start to hide indoors.... I love cold.  I love cold morning runs.  And these 50 degree mornings make me long for running shoes, an Ipod, and then a cappuccino afterwards.  
  • Feeling pretty.  I'm not a little lady normally, but I'm proud of my curves.  The curves at 34 weeks are pushing my self-esteem limits.  I think it's perfectly acceptable to be feeling this way... but I'm starting to look forward to getting my own body back. 
  • The ability to run around.  I'm a spastic lady that has trouble sitting still.  I love to sprint up stairs.  This whole sprinting thing is slowly disappearing due to little-itty-bitty lungs. :)  
  • The ability to drink wine to the point of a little bitty buzz. 
  • Massive amounts of sushi.
  • Blue cheese olives in a dirty martini.
  • Sleeping on my belly
Alright! 6 weeks left! Let's do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's In a Name...

Just When You Thought You Could Breathe Easy...

10 days In- Reflections, Realizations, Confessions.